Welcome to Art
The art room here at All Saints is a sacred and Christ-centered space. Creativity and self-expression are the primary goals for each student/artist. We are a community of classroom learners and our environment must promote learning, artistic growth and an atmosphere of kindness and respect.
Rules in the Art Classroom:
1. Be kind to yourself, as you learn new art techniques.
Be kind to others, as they learn new art techniques. Unkind words are hurtful and not allowed.
2. Be safe while using our art tools.
3. Be respectful of the teacher and your fellow students...STOP, LOOK, and LISTEN during teacher instruction and as
others share ideas with the class.
4. Follow instructions. Raise your hand if there are questions.
5. Be helpful in cleaning up the art space upon completion of classwork.