State of Iowa 5 Star Quality Rated Program
All Saints Preschool and Child Care provide a safe and caring Christian learning environment for children ages 3-5 years old and school age. It is our goal to work with each child's family to provide educational experiences within a Christian atmosphere that encourages the development of the "total" child - spiritually, emotionally, cognitively, physically, and socially. We introduce faith-based values to enhance children's self-esteem and develop positive feelings toward learning. We are licensed by the Department of Human Services and the Archdiocese of Dubuque, and have achieved the highest level of "5 Stars" as a Quality Rated Program for the State of Iowa. We are also members of the National Catholic Education Association and National Association of Young Children.
All Children Will...
- Interact and play within a program of learning activities
- Use and explore materials freely and constructively in order to enhance creativity, independence, motor, coordination, and initiative.
- Develop gross motor and fine motor skills through the use of large and small materials and equipment.
- Develop language (expressive and receptive) and social skills through self-expression in music, art, stories, and play materials, equipment, and activities.
- Develop emotional skills and introduce religious concepts which will enhance each child's feeling of belonging, ability to share with others, and skills for living cooperatively in the world and Christian community.